His new lineup includes a psychedelic-print body-conscious tank dress, a fuzzy red blazer and matching ruched trousers, playful minidresses, and a bright yellow shirt with exaggerated long sleeves. He is a skilled tailor, but it’s the Dogs Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Flowers Shirt Furthermore, I will do this positive, community-driven messaging that make Thompson’s label one to watch. As he explains, “Living in all of the different places I have in my life, from Jamaica to Atlanta, New Jersey, and New York, it’s inspired me to create safe spaces for creatives and artists like myself to thrive.” Indeed, self-love is at the core of Theophilio, a name that is a nod to Thompson’s middle moniker, Theopolis, which means “to be loved by God” in Greek. “I want men and women to feel empowered in my clothes,” he says. “I design for men and women who show courage through adversity and for those who have trials and triumphs, who constantly celebrate life.” — B.B. Kayaking Bec...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét